Are you Ole/Ola less than 10 years?
Learn Hebrew in classes of 4 to 6 participants only!
A program 100% funded by the government.
Since 2017, the Israeli Ministry of Aliyah and Integration has offered to every
new immigrant the opportunity to learn Hebrew in private Ulpans.
The aim of this approach is to help and encourage the Olims to learn Hebrew,
a key factor for successful integration, by offering them a wider choice of courses, schedules, and places.
These courses are given on presentation of a voucher from the Ministry of Aliyah
and Integration and consist of a small number of Olims (4 to 6 people).
With this voucher, the new immigrant finances his Ulpan,
which will then be refunded if it has been present for 80% of the course.
- Anyone who has made Aliyah in the last 10 years
- Anyone who has 17 years old and up
- Anyone who has completed a public Ulpan session or has never started an Ulpan session.
The criteria for this benefit were set by the Israeli Ministry of Integration. Our place has no say in eligibility, number of hours rendered per group size, or payment/reimbursement procedure.
If you are eligible, the reimbursement costs will be made in 3 payments
by transfer to the eligible bank account, as follows:
- 40% of the amount at the beginning of the course and after presentation of the receipt accrediting full payment.
- 30% of the amount will be refunded to the participant when the course has reached its half term and after verification of the student's attendance at the course.
- 30% of the total amount at the end of the course, based on the certificate of attestation, participation in the Ministry of Education test and 80% attendance.
Important note: The criteria for this benefit were set by the Ministry of Aliyah and Integration.
Lilienblum 7- Hebrew Boutique, has no say in eligibility, number of hours rendered per group size, or payment/reimbursement procedure
Our purpose is to enable our students to communicate as quickly as possible in the Hebrew- speaking environment around them: at first, on a basic level, later on at a more advanced level, which will eventually allow them to integrate fully into Israeli society.
Small classes (max. 15 students)
SPECIAL COURSES UNIQLY PLENED BY OUR TEACHERS TO ACHIVE THOSE GOALS